Redesign your website without losing or negatively affecting SEO.
"Why is our SEO tanking?"
We've unfortunately heard this cry for help one too many times.
You're on the high of a recent new website launch, but strange things start happening. You get fewer and fewer leads and sales every month. Keywords once on the first page, are now unranked. Organic traffic is decreasing.
This type of heartache is completely avoidable.
If you're redesigning your website, and hoping your SEO doesn't get affected negatively, we can help. We'll be your SEO insurance policy.
4 Signs you'll need SEO help before or after redesigning your website:
- Your website went through major architecture changes (new sections, pages & overall organization)
- You're implementing a CMS (Content Management System) or moving to a different one
- URLs were added/edited/removed
- Content was added/edited/removed
What we do in this engagement
Here are the core SEO activities we'll help plan and execute:
- Ensure top pages with most rankings/traffic aren't negatively impacted
- Compare URL structure of old site vs new site
- Ensure 301 redirects are properly set up
- Ensure Meta Data (Title & Description) are carried over & reflect new content
- Fix any Technical SEO fixes
- Diagnose internal linking issues
- Compare keyword optimization of old site vs new site
- Provide SEO Coaching
- Verify Google Search Console is set up properly
You also get:
- Access to the ProtoFuse team
- Unlimited email during our engagement
- Recommended resources & tools
- Google Doc Checklist to ensure you don't overlook anything!
Investment Needed & Timeline
$2,500 for most websites spanning 2 weeks. Factors that may require more resources:
- Size of website, number of pages
- Complexity of website
- Current algorithm penalties
- The type of CMS (Content Mgt System) you're running — or not running
Does this solution not seem like a good fit?
Maybe this isn't exactly what you're looking for. That's OK, we'll guide you.