Is your website converting?
If you're reading this, you already understand that your website needs to motivate people to:
- visit critical pages
- read content, watch videos
- fill out lead generation forms
- purchase items
- opt-in to specific offers
Whether B2B or B2C, website conversion is what moves the needle for your digital marketing.
But, easier said than done though, right?
How can you create more conversions?
To create a steady stream of conversions, your website requires a good understanding of psychology, copywriting, design, and a nerd who loves bar graphs.
More specifically, your website needs:
- The right Calls-to-action. A site-wide call-to-action (most critical to your business, typically an overarching CTA) and a strategic page-by-page call-to-action (e.g. opt-in, download, click-through to a landing page) drastically improves conversion rate site-wide.
- Valuable Content. If your website is one big sales pitch, your conversion rate is dying a slow death. Helpful content keeps people hanging around your website longer, which helps earn trust and ultimately sets you up for better conversions.
- Great UX (User Experience). Earn the trust of your website visitors by having a professional design that is easy-to-understand, loads fast, and eliminates reactions like "What?", or "Where?", and "Umm." (The fancy word for this is cognitive strain)
- Data. Running Google Analytics? Great. Are you making sense of the data? Data is just data without analysis. To know if your site is converting, you need to understand what's going on under the hood.
- Qualified Traffic. Become intrigued by traffic, but get obsessed with quality traffic. This starts with understanding your website-specific user personas and investing in the right marketing channels (see SEO Services or Content Marketing services).
How to hire us for CRO
We couldn't offer conversion-focused websites without knowing a thing or two about conversion. Here's how we can help diagnose and fix your conversion issues:
Learn more about Conversion Rate Optimization
Need to boost your online sales? There are 2 tactics that every website — regardless of offering — can use to drive more sales. Learn how in this blog.
Generating macro conversions indicates your website is winning. But, what if it’s not? Is it failing? Maybe not. Let’s explore with this football analogy.
To understand the dynamic components of an actionable, conversion-focused website, let’s take a classroom approach and get back to the basics with the ABCs.