Blogs, Videos, Webinars, Newsletters, White Papers, Podcasts, Ebooks — are you exhausted yet?
Content Marketing comes with a variety of tactics.
The various types of content to choose from are deep and wide and many organizations struggle with choosing tactics that'll bring the most bang for their buck (if they actually do choose).
You don't have to do EVERYTHING to achieve content marketing results.
That's good news!
But, you do have to choose a few things and do them very well. Oh, and you need a strategy (no, simply "blogging" isn't a strategy).
Though we're not experts in every single tactic of content marketing, we do a handful of things extremely well:
- Help clients understand CM
- Help clients plan for CM
- Help clients execute their CM strategy via their website (specifically: Articles, Blogs, Case Studies, & White Papers)
Since Content Marketing and SEO (see SEO Services) are like Peanut Butter & Jelly, our offering is designed to give you both.
So, how can we help?
Our Content Marketing services
We have 4 ways to engage us for content marketing:
- Rebuild your website with our Conversion-focused Website Solution (CM is included)
- Just getting into CM? Need some quick training? Try our Content Marketing Training (done virtually). We can bridge that knowledge gap in just 2 weeks.
- Already understand CM but need help starting? Try our in-person Content Marketing workshop lead by our Founder Eric Sharp.
- In a niche? Try our Blogging Solution for Niche Businesses
Learn more about Content Marketing:
Interested in 10x content? So are we. We helped our client create 10x content and here’s the amazing case study (with results) showing you how we did it.
Bought into content marketing? Ready for blogging? Our ultimate pros & cons list will help you evaluate whether you outsource blogs or write them yourself.
There’s a lot of buzz around content marketing, but does it really work? Can it build trust and inspire action? Here are 3 proofs it worked for me.