The rapid growth of the Web has sprouted savvy shoppers, and savvy shoppers want — no, demand — great website experiences.
Whether you are targeting a potential customer who’ll be evaluating your product, or an existing one looking to re-purchase, there’s always an opportunity to improve engagement.
If your website sales have plateaued or started decreasing...
This could be a sign of:
- Not understanding your audience (in particular, your buyer persona)
- Lazy design decisions (learn how visual design impacts your website)
- Non-optimized checkout process (not SEARCH optimized, but CONVERSION optimized)
- Missing content strategy, social proof
- Poor rankings & traffic (if you’re not on the first page of Google, you’re missing the boat)
How we can help increase your website sales:
- Understand how & why your buyers buy
- Form a hypothesis on what’s decreasing sales (and form a conclusion with A/B testing)
- Fine tune your ordering process to improve conversion rate
- Document a content strategy that will help educate & inspire your potential customers
- Obtain better rankings for keywords relevant to your products
If your website sales are underachieving, we can help in two ways:
Our website sales grew by 20% year-after-year when working with ProtoFuse. They helped us sell our product better online.