Even the most solid and sound website strategy won’t predict the future (there will always be obstacles), however, it should be your map and compass for the next three to five years.
If you’re struggling with:
- How Marketing & Sales will utilize the website
- Confidence that it’s serving your audience well
- How to build traffic & generate conversions
- What data to measure
- Where to invest money for continuous improvement
Then a professional website strategy will meticulously document:
- Objectives and goals
- Your audience, including behaviors and needs through user personas
- How your current website stacks up against and will eventually outperform your competition’s
- Your content strategy for the next 12 – 36 months
- What channels your website will drive traffic from (direct, referrals, search engines, social)
Does your website need a map and compass?
ProtoFuse's planning and strategy phase was an eye-opener to different aspects of our business that we never drilled into enough.