Industry: Professional Services
What they invested: $20,000 - $30,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
Declining organic traffic. High bounce rate. Low engagement. Slow load time. Vamoose's old website was in a lot of trouble — and we were bound and determined to turn things around for this small business.
After attempting a redesign with one company, an SEO engagement with another, and seeing declining results in a multitude of areas, Vamoose was ready for change. They sought a professional website company that would re-think, re-build, and revitalize every facet.
What's special about this challenge for the ProtoFuse team was the new visual design we proposed and executed (which changed directions in their look and feel). We also fixed their SEO woes, developed a new conversion strategy, helped guide them on creating the right kind of content, fine-tuned their measurement data, and completely rebuilt their back-end Wordpress structure. Vamoose's website also connects into a third-party booking tool (FullSlate).
Typically we don't get too excited about the results we see in the first 45 days (simply because it takes time for a new site to settle in), but the metrics were too startling to not share. Faster load time. Increased user engagement. Decreased bounce rate. Better organic rankings and traffic — including a major spike in local search.
ProtoFuse's complete website rebuild was not only visually appealing, but it actually increased traffic, conversion rate, and store visits.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Vamoose's old website:
- Lack of clear Value Proposition
- Slow Load Time
- Poor UX Design (especially on Mobile)
- Technical SEO issues
- Flatlined Organic Rankings (including Local)
- Declining Organic Search Traffic
- Missing strong Calls to Action
- Improper Data Setup for Measurement
- Unguided Blogging Strategy
What We Delivered
- Clear Positioning Statement & strong Value Proposition
- Full redesign of Visual Design
- New Architecture & Content plan
- Full SEO revamp including new strategy, optimization, linking structure
- Rebuilt Content Management System (Wordpress)
- Proper Blogging Coaching for most ROI
- Third-party Scheduling Service Integration
- Mobile Optimization via RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Proper (and clearer) Calls-to-action