What they invested: $30,000 - $40,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
Before hiring us, PMI’s website situation lacked continuity, focus and clarity.
They were supporting, managing and marketing two different websites — one for SafePlumbing.org (the platform to discuss regulatory and legislative issues around the Plumbing industry) and the PMIHome.org (their home on the Web).
To combine two complex websites with distinct audiences and messaging, it took careful planning and a meticulous strategy. We overhauled their information architecture, user experience design, SEO, content, content management system, e-commerce and calls to action.
In just 8 months, we not only fused the two sites together, we created an intelligent and beautiful platform that PMI could rely on to pursue their mission — “The Safest Site for Information about Plumbing Fixtures & Fittings.”
Eric and his team are extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They crafted a beautiful and effective solution to our complex website needs.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of both PMI's & SafePlumbing's old websites:
- Clunky UX Design
- Lack of Clear Positioning
- Outdated & Duplicate content
- Structure/Architecture Issues
- Usability issues
- Unclear & Hidden Calls to Action
- Minimal Organic Search Traffic
- No Content Management System
What We Delivered
- User Research
- Clear Messaging through a strong Positioning Statement
- Full SEO revamp
- Calls to Action & Conversion elements
- Mobile Optimization via Responsive Web Design
- Private "Members Only" section
- Custom Event Calendar
- Event Registration (Ecommerce)
- SalesForce Integration
- Content Management System with customizations