Industry: Electrical & Automation Supply
What they invested: $30,000 - $40,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
The two biggest challenges with Revere Electric’s 5+ year old website (which is like 15 in human years) was information architecture and overall usability.
The marketing department fell victim to a website designed and supported with a programmer’s mindset, rather than a qualified user experience designer and scalable content management system. This unfortunate decision spawned problems internally at Revere and for their website users.
To help serve their large customer base better, create more conversions, and drive more visibility around their custom business solutions, the ProtoFuse rebuilt the Revere Electric website from the ground up.
What really makes ProtoFuse stand out from other companies we have worked with is their desire to understand every facet of your organization.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Revere's old website:
- Lack of Clear Positioning & Value Proposition
- Unqualified & Minimal Organic Search Traffic
- Poor UX Design
- Unprofessional Visual Design
- Outdated content
- No Lead Generation Strategy
- Usability issues
- No Calls to Action
- No Content Management System
What We Delivered
- Professional web strategy sustainable for 3-5 years
- Clear Positioning Statement & strong Value Proposition
- Full SEO revamp
- User Research & Personas
- Calls to Action
- Lead generation conversion elements
- Custom Training & Event Calendar with class registration
- Mobile Optimization via RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Custom Google Maps integration
- Content Management System with customizations