Industry: Professional Services
What they invested: $30,000 - $40,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
Falcon's Creative Group helps their clients “Experience Imagination”. We helped them experience a better website.
“Woah, they design theme parks!”
This was our first reaction when Robert — Marketing Manager at Falcon’s Creative Group — requested ProtoFuse’s a website discussion. Our second was: “Eek. That took way too long to find out.”
This was the theme of our early conversations with Falcon’s. We’d be impressed with their talent, unique services, culture, and industry-recognition, but then quickly discouraged because their website didn’t communicate those things well (among others).
Get a Behind the Scenes look at our work for Falcon's.
We're so incredibly happy with our website!
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Falcon's old website:
- Poor UX Design, Usability Issues
- Unclear Positioning & Site-wide Value Proposition
- Minimal Qualified Leads per month
- Minimal Organic Search Traffic
- No Calls to Action
- No Content Marketing plan
- No Content Management System
What We Delivered
- Clearly Communicated Value Proposition Site-wide
- Full SEO revamp, strategy, & optimization
- Calls to action that appeal to prospect's entire buying cycle
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Plan for Ongoing Content
- Mobile Optimization via RWD (Responsive Web Design)
- Multi-lingual capabilities (English & Chinese)
- Content Management System
- CRM Integration
- Detailed user research with personas