Industry: Professional Services
What they invested: $35,000 - $50,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
When you’re a niche B2B company, you face many challenges in obtaining the attention of your prospect, building their trust, and inspiring them to contact you. But, if you possess a lead generation website (like Export Solutions), those challenges soon turn into competitive advantages.
A lead generation website has 5 elements, and the Export Solutions’ website possesses all of them:
- Qualified Traffic – Google ‘itar consultant’ and see for yourself.
- Clear Positioning – Their overall site (especially the homepage) clearly articulates who they service
- 80/20 Rule of Content – They’re committed to executing their content strategy via their informative Blog, free educational Webinars, & monthly “Blog Digest”.
- Inspires Action at every Stage of Buying Cycle – There’s a minimum of 1-3 specific calls to action on every page.
- Powered by a CMS – They have full control of their content to keep it updated and relevant.
ProtoFuse has the expertise to create intelligent, user-focused sites that actually work.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Export's old website:
- Poor UX Design
- Lack of Clear Positioning & Value Proposition
- Minimal Organic Search Traffic
- Usability issues
- No Content Marketing plan
- No Content Management System
- No Lead Generation Strategy
What We Delivered
- Clear Positioning Statement & strong Value Proposition
- Full SEO strategy & optimization
- Calls to action that appeal to prospect's entire buying cycle
- Custom Webinars section with Registration & Lead-gen Archiving
- Content Mgt System with customizations
- Mobile Optimization via RWD (Responsive Web Design)