Industry: High-Tech Systems Integrator
What they invested: $40,000 - $60,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
When you’re a “Systems integrator delivering custom intelligent systems and displays for OEMs”, you need an intelligent website. And that’s exactly what we built for this Florida-based company.
The overall feeling within the organization was: “Prospects have no clue what we do!”
Their old website’s structure, content and overall messaging was sending confusing signals to potential prospects. It, unfortunately, wasn’t communicating Contec DTx’s value nor establishing trust. Though their marketing department understood the tactics and value of their inbound marketing efforts, they fell victim to the proper execution — a common problem for small to mid-sized businesses.
To tell the story of Contec DTx better, we tore down their entire website and rebuilt it piece by piece. It's a classic story of how website lead generation is done right.
ProtoFuse gave us more than a new website. They helped us understand our business & customers better than ever before.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Contec DTx's old website:
Lack of Clear Positioning & Value Proposition
Unqualified & Minimal Organic Search Traffic
Poor UX Design
Zero Qualified Leads per month
- Unprofessional Visual Design
- No true Content Management System
- No Lead Generation Strategy
- Usability Issues
- No Content Marketing plan
What We Delivered
- Professional web strategy sustainable for 3-5 years
- Lead generation conversion elements
- Full SEO revamp
- Content Management System with customizations
- Calls to Action that appeal to prospect's entire buying cycle
- Detailed Case Studies
- User Research & Personas
- Content Strategy Training
- Clear Positioning Statement & strong Value Proposition
- Product Management System