What they invested: $35,000 - $50,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
Cactus Technologies manufactures the world’s most reliable industrial grade flash storage devices. They are B2B in a niche market.
Cactus approached us looking to create a disruption. They recognized that in order to achieve their aggressive revenue goals over the next few years, they needed to get aggressive with their marketing — in particular their outdated and underachieving website.
By stepping through our exhaustive Planning & Strategy phase, we acquired a full understanding of Cactus’ products, uniqueness and customers. We then prescribed a 100% custom, conversion-focused website.
Their website is now helping them become not only the world’s #1 source for their niche products, but the #1 source for information about their products. It’s a picture perfect example of what an aggressive SEO plan and custom-tailored content strategy can do for a unique business. The end result epitomizes what a conversion-focused website should be all about.
ProtoFuse’s conversion website solution is drawing in leads we would have never found otherwise!
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of Cactus' old website:
Lack of Positioning
Little Qualified Leads
- Unprofessional Visual Design
Poor UX Design
Minimal Organic Search Traffic
No Calls to Action
- No Content Management System
- No Lead Generation Strategy
What We Delivered
- Professional web strategy sustainable for 3-5 years
- Lead generation conversion elements
- Full SEO revamp
- Content Management System with customizations
- Calls to action that appeal to prospect's entire buying cycle
- Multi-lingual capabilities (English & Mandarin)
- Private portal for Cactus’ sales reps to download docs
- Detailed content strategy