Update: Brevard Community College is now Eastern Florida State College.
For the past 10 weeks, ProtoFuse has been working diligently with Brevard Community College on completely rebuilding their online presence at BrevardCC.edu.
Established in 1960, Brevard Community College has 4 campuses spread across the heart of Florida’s space coast and is home to nearly 28,000 students. The last full revamp was over 12 years ago!
With over 30,000 pages and 100+ contributors to its content, BCC was in dire need of not only re-building their website, but rethinking their online marketing approach and restructuring their technology for maintaining and growing their new website.
We’re ecstatic to be working with an organization with a great vision and tireless pursuit of quality.
Our team has enjoyed their professionalism and dedication to launching a brand new website. They’ve also been a blast to collaborate with thus far! That’s been a big plus for our strategy and planning team as we’ve invested over 50 hours with BCC in the same conference room since January.
We’ve been tasked with helping their Marketing and Media Relations department with the following:
- Develop a survey for existing students, faculty/staff for current website evaluation
- Analyze traffic metrics to determine user patterns
- Competitive analysis on other college & university websites
- Recommend an enterprise level Content Management System (Hannon Hill & OmniUpdate are the current front-runners)
- Rebuild architecture of existing website (30,000 pages) into a structure understood by students/faculty/parents/alumni for browsing & searching content
- Redesign the site adhering to BCC’s branding guidelines to embody the college’s vision & offerings
- Help guide overall content strategy and develop engaging features to recruit potential students & retain current students
- Develop multiple design templates for CMS integration & oversee implementation
ProtoFuse and the BCC team are looking to roll this brand new website out in late September, early October. Until then, our sleeves are rolled up.