“Our Website Sales have Plateaued or Decreased”
The demands of e-commerce have changed in the last decade. A secure checkout, clear pricing, and quality photos could once create and grow sales. Today, it takes much more to generate a steady clip that impacts your bottom line.
The rapid growth of the Web has sprouted savvy shoppers, and savvy shoppers want — no, demand — great website experiences.
Whether you are targeting a potential customer who’ll be evaluating your product, or an existing one looking to re-purchase, there’s always an opportunity to improve engagement.
If your website sales have plateaued or started decreasing, this could be a sign of:
- Not understanding your audience (in particular, your buyer persona)
- Lazy design decisions (learn how visual design impacts your website)
- Non-optimized checkout process (not SEARCH optimized, but CONVERSION optimized)
- Missing content strategy, social proof
- Poor rankings & traffic (if you’re not on the first page of Google, you’re missing the boat)
How we can help increase your website sales:
- Understand how & why your buyers buy
- Form a hypothesis on what’s decreasing sales (and form a conclusion with A/B testing)
- Fine tune your ordering process to improve conversion rate
- Document a content strategy that will help educate & inspire your potential customers
- Obtain better rankings for keywords relevant to your products
Resources to help you sell more online:
Need to boost your online sales? There are 2 tactics that every website — regardless of offering — can use to drive more sales. Learn how in this blog.
In just 5 minutes you’ll learn what a buyer persona is, why they’re important, and how a website used one to write powerful copy.