“We’re Missing a Website Strategy”
Is your website’s strategy at all like your last hike? Moving along, but not exactly sure where you’re going, how much ground you’ve covered, or what obstacles are approaching?
Even the most solid and sound website strategy won’t predict the future (there will always be obstacles), however, it should be your map and compass for the next three to five years.
If you’re struggling with:
- How Marketing & Sales will utilize the website
- Confidence that it’s serving your audience well
- How to build traffic & generate conversions
- What data to measure
- Where to invest money for continuous improvement
Then a professional website strategy will meticulously document:
- Objectives and goals
- Your audience, including behaviors and needs through user personas
- How your current website stacks up against and will eventually outperform your competition’s
- Your content strategy for the next 12 – 36 months
- What channels your website will drive traffic from (direct, referrals, search engines, social)
Learn more about a Website Strategy:
The success of your website is vastly dependent on HOW your Strategy is executed, WHO contributes, WHAT comes out of it, and WHEN it happens.